This Privacy and Cookies Policy is an integral part of the Legal Notice of the Platform.
Your privacy is important to us, so we recommend that you read our data protection policy carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
This Data Protection Policy is specifically adapted to the HAPPYAIR websites: portal http://happyair.org/es/ and platform https://platform.happyair.org/
as well as to the applications and any other products or services that the owner of the personal data may contract through the aforementioned website (collectively referred to as “Services”).
Our data protection policy provides information:
• About us
• What is the purpose in collecting your personal data.
• What personal information are we processing and where does it originate.
• What legal procedure does LOVEXAIR apply for processing personal data
• How we process your personal data.
• With whom does LOVEXAIR communicate about the personal data collected.
• How does LOVEXAIR guarantee the protection of a user’s personal data.
• What rights do our subscribers hold in relation to their data.
1- ABOUT US
The Lovexair Foundation is a not- for-profit organization dedicated to the care, support and guidance of people with respiratory diseases, their families and their caregivers, as well as the training and provision of services for healthcare professionals who attend to them and awareness in society about respiratory diseases.
To carry out our work we have developed the HappyAir Digital Platform, which can be accessed through the web portal http://happyair.org/
To fulfill our mission, Lovexair must process certain personal data of the users who contract our services, demonstrate who is responsible for processing the data and must comply with the obligations of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection GPDR).
2- TO WHAT AIM DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In LOVEXAIR we process the personal data that our users provide us in order to:
1) Advise and guide, online, by telephone or in person: chronic respiratory patients, healthcare professionals or organizations related to chronic disease. In the case of patients this refers to your personal health information, in order to manage a specific care plan that can be developed through our platform www.happyair.org.
2) Send information related to the treatment and care of your illness, in order to empower you, the patient by providing useful resources.
3) Disseminate, inform and invite to events, activities or training programs, related to comprehensive care or therapies beneficial to active and healthy lifestyles or your chronic care.
4) Disseminate, inform and invite to participate in clinical studies, surveys, research and development and awareness activities of the Lovexair Foundation or entities related to similar goals and objctives and of interest to the community.
Application of analytical techniques that contribute to innovate and improve the quality of service provision and knowledge about diseases, their treatments and comprehensive care.
3- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE TREAT AND WHAT IS ITS ORIGIN?
In LOVEXAIR we process the information that is provided by our users:
(1) from registration to our services;
(2) from the use made of the platform (information on the use of our services, information on products/devices /applications or related);
(3) from the organization or health professional whose services are assigned.
The categories of data processed are the following:
Identification data of users and prospective users
Identification passwords or prospective passwords
Postal or electronic addresses
Statistical data (Reports)
The personal data provided is retained when the business relationship is maintained or during the payment period under specific conditions (in case of provision of services to any organization, healthcare professional or end user whether freely or paid). In other cases, during the legally stipulated period.
4- WHAT PROCEDURE DOES LOVEXAIR FOLLOW TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
In the event that the service is the result of a contract between Lovexair and an end user, whether patient, family member, healthcare professional or organization, the procedure for the data-processing provided to the users is the fulfillment of said benefit under the conditions previously agreed upon and made known to the users, who will also provide Lovexair with their consent through a document to that effect.
However, any user may revoke their consent at any time by communicating to Lovexair as the co-responsible organization in direct contact with the user base.
5- HOW DO WE GUARANTEE PRIVACY?
Lovexair deals with different categories of data, including special categories such as personal health data, so we are aware of the importance of adopting the most appropriate technical and organizational measures, to treat this type of data and preserve its confidentiality. To this end, Lovexair contracts its support services and web programming to companies with advanced information security policies ENLACEs and express commitment to comply with the regulations on personal data protection.
6- WHO DOES LOVEXAIR COMMUNICATE WITH ABOUT PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided by the Users will be communicated to anyone of the following, Lovexair Foundation, Healthcare or Patient Organizations, Research bodies and/ or Healthcare Professionals once they subscribe to the services with HappyAir, within the framework of the services contracted and with full respect for the consent expressed by the patient . Likewise, this data may be communicated to entities with the aim of conducting studies, surveys or statistics, provided that the owner of the data has expressed their consent and compliance with the participation in such activities.
All this without prejudice to the disclosure of personal data that may require public authorities or government bodies, in compliance with legal obligations.
7- WHAT RIGHTS ASSIST OUR USERS IN RELATION TO THEIR DATA?
Every user has the right to know if LOVEXAIR deals with personal data that concerns him, or not.
Users have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that it was collected.
In certain circumstances, users may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, Lovexair will only keep their data, for defending any claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, users may object to the processing of their data. Lovexair will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or defending possible claims, as indicated in the GDPR.
The User may access, oppose, rectify or cancel your personal data at any time, in writing, by letter attaching a copy of your ID to the following address: LOVEXAIR FOUNDATION, Paseo de las Delicias, 30, Madrid, 28045 or to the address of email firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying in the subject “Data Protection” and indicating the right that you wish to exercise before the postal address and email address indicated above.
8- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
9- ADVERTISEMENT POLICY
This website hosts its own advertising and external companies and organizations that through contract provide services and products within our comprehensive chronic patient care plan.
© 2018 LOVEXAIR FOUNDATION. All rights reserved.