International News about HappyAir Project
Resources & Information
European Comission: eHealth and Ageing
- Workshop of the Micro-Nano-Bio Systems cluster of EU funded activitiesMNBS 2017 will emphasise on translating technologies into competitive, validated and manufacturable products to impact citizen‘s life & industry. The programme will include oral and poster presentations from EU-funded and other MNBS related Research & Innovation projects and invited sessions, bringing technologies and solution providers closer to business and to end-users.
- Info Days Horizon 2020 'Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing'The draft Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2018-2020 with new calls for project proposals in the field of Health, Wellbeing & Demographic Change has just been published. To explain these new funding opportunities, two info days will be held, a general one and one focusing specifically on innovation procurement. They will also be live web-streamed.
- Digital opportunities for Europe – Join the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition ConferenceMariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for the Digital Economy and Society, will outline her vision for future digital skills policy in Europe at the Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition Conference. The conference will also be the opportunity to celebrate the joint achievements of the Coalition in its first year and to highlight European Best Practices in […]
- Connecting Europe with Building Blocks: Making the Digital Single Market a RealityThe main objective of this event is to showcase concrete examples of how the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) building blocks successfully contribute to creating a Digital Single Market.
- COCIR Digital Health SummitThis event, organised by the European Coordination Committee of Radiological, Electronical and Healthcare IT Industry (COCIR), aims to support developing measures in the digital health and care domains that will advance the Digital Single Market. The outcomes of the panel discussions may define some measures that could be included in a multi-stakeholder Digital Health Roadmap.