International News about HappyAir Project
Resources & Information
European Comission: eHealth and Ageing
- ICT Proposers' Day 2017This networking event centres on European ICT Research and Innovation with a special focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2018-20. Registration for ICT Proposers' Day 2017 will open in June.
- eHealthTallinn 2017: 'Health in the Digital Society. Digital Society for Health'This EU conference will focus on how digital technologies and wider use of health data are changing our lives and the ways of healthcare. It will show already existing digital health solutions, use-cases and technologies to demonstrate that value-adding citizen-centric health services and systems are the reality and the future has already arrived.
- Two meetings on frailty in ValenciaThe University of Valencia will host the next meeting of the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing – Action Group A3 on frailty. This meeting will be preceded by a meeting organised by the Commission agency CHAFEA, focusing on the 'Coordination for Health Programme projects and the joint action focusing on frailty of […]
- Net Futures 2017 conferenceThis is a networking event where policy makers and technologists will meet to have deep dive conversations and learn about each other's wishes and needs for tomorrow's internet, the economy and society.
- Workshop on access for public bodies to privately-held data of public interestThis workshop responds to the mid-term review of the Digital Single Market strategy which calls for the need to further explore the issue of public bodies' access to privately held data which are of public interest.