International News about HappyAir Project
Resources & Information
European Comission: eHealth and Ageing
- ICT Proposers' Day 2017ICT Proposers' Day 2017 will take place on 9 and 10 November in Budapest, Hungary. This networking event centres on European ICT Research & Innovation with a special focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2018-20. An Opening Ceremony and Social Event will be organised by the Hungarian Ministry of National Development and will […]
- Save the date: Annual Event on Public-Public PartnershipsThe annual Joint Programming event, organised by ERA-LEARN and the European Commission (DG RTD), will focus on the future of P2Ps under the motto "Co-designing Public-Public Partnerships for the next Framework Programme" to emphasise the collaborative approach in involving stakeholders for the future design.
- EU funded GLAM organises an international workshop in Tel-Aviv about how KETs can enhance cancer diagnosisThis workshop organised by the GLAM project brings together experts from the field of nanotechnologies, photonics, and micro-and nano-systems in relation to cancer diagnosis. The speakers participating in the workshop will be researchers, experts in regulation and doctors.
- eHealth Forum and IHIC 2017The annual eHealth Forum in Athens will be held back to back with the International HL7 Interoperability Conference IHIC 2017.
- SAVE THE DATE: Workshop on Making ICT standards fit for Active and Healthy Ageing in EuropeThe EU funded PROGRESSIVE project is organising a brainstorming workshop to debate how standards, mainly those related to ICT as an enabler of Active and Healthy Ageing (AHA), can better meet the needs of Europe's ageing population. The workshop will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 19 October 2017.