International News about HappyAir Project
Resources & Information
European Comission: eHealth and Ageing
- Save the Date: the ICT 2018 event will take place on 4-6 December 2018 in ViennaICT 2018, the key European ICT research and innovation event organised by the European Commission, will be back next year and hosted in Vienna on 4-6 December 2018.
- ICT 2018: Imagine Digital - Connect EuropeICT 2018 will take place in Vienna on 4-6 December 2018. This research and innovation event will focus on the European Union’s priorities in the digital transformation of society and industry. It will present an opportunity for the people involved in this transformation to share their experience and vision of Europe in the digital age.
- B-Day: Mind the Broadband Gap ConferenceThe 2018 B-Day event will take place on 19 and 20 November in Brussels. The event will present the winners of the Broadband Awards for 2018 and will provide an opportunity to discuss progress made in terms of regulation, financing and deployment of broadband networks.
- ‘Last mile connection’: training session for Broadband Competence OfficesThis training session will look at how to ensure user connectivity to subsidised backhaul, and various investment models. The agenda and registration will be made available to all members of the European Broadband Competence Offices (BCOs) Network later in 2018.
- Technological neutrality: training session for Broadband Competence OfficesThis training session will address broadband technologies, technological neutrality and State aid implications. Industry leaders will present the latest advances in broadband technology, and good practices from different parts of Europe will be shared. The agenda will be made available in the coming months. Registration for this training session will open later in 2018 to all members […]