International News about HappyAir Project
Resources & Information
European Comission: eHealth and Ageing
- 3rd IET International Conference on Technologies for Active and Assisted LivingResearch efforts in Ambient and Assisted Living (AAL) have increased rapidly to support independent living. The TechAAL 2019 conference will serve as an important channel to present the latest advances in this area.
- Conference of International Society for Telemedicine and eHealth - Portugal eHealth SummitIn 2019 the conference of the International Society for Telemedicine & eHealth (ISfTeH) will be held in conjunction with the Portugal eHealth Summit. It is an opportunity for telemedicine and eHealth stakeholders to interact with each other, and to hear from and present to a national/regional audience. You are invited to submit your presentation proposals.
- My Genome: Our FutureThis conference is about integrating genomics into personalised healthcare: a science-for-policy perspective. What are the opportunities of genomics in prevention, diagnostics, and therapy? What is needed to implement genomics-based screening and diagnosis in health systems? Pre-register before 24 September.
- ICT 2018 Innovation and Startups ForumThe Innovation and Startups forum will bring together market-oriented innovators and investors, and will present marketable research and innovation results from EU-funded projects.
- ICT 2018 ConferenceThe conference programme of the 2018 edition will feature 6 plenary sessions on topics such as Artificial Intelligence, Next Generation Internet, Digital Skills and High-Performance Computing. Speakers from policy circles, academia, civil society and industry will highlight their perspectives and priorities, and discuss how each can contribute to the successful digital transformation of Europe.